Lofoten is by far one of scandinavias most beautiful destination.
Lofoten is one of Norway's most popular tourist destinations, tourists from all over the world come here to climb, hike and admire the fantastic nature. And fishing, of course, it was the fishing that once put Lofoten on the maps. The summers on Lofoten is crowded by tourist, but in the winter, with the nature just as fantastic there is bearly any visitours.
If you'd ever been ski touring in Scandinavia you may know what a special experience it can be: you and your friends with a whole mountain for yourself, magnificent views from the summit and no tracks that so ever. Maybe you can imagine how special it would be to stand up on a peak in one of the world's most beautiful places, with the views of the Atlantic Ocean surrounding the islands.
The peaks in Lofoten are not very high, only in exceptional cases do they rise more than a thousand meters above sea level. Therefore, the area is suitable for those who want relatively short tours with a lot of content. If you are well-trained and looking for more altitude meters, the solution is simple: we squeeze in two top tours (or more) in one day. Lofoten do have a large number of shouts and steeper runs for those who want real challenges.
The trip includeds
• 6 days with a authorized mountain guides (UIAGM / IFMGA)
• Avalanche safety equipment (shovel, probe and transceiver)
- let us know in forhand if you need to borrow equipment
• Full week of transport by minibus
• 7 hotel nights at Skårungen
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday
• 6 days of skitouring
• One night at the SPA located right next to the fjord with a sauna and outside hot tub
• Personal equipment
• Travel to / from Lofoten
• Travel to / from Skårungen
How to get here
You can fly directly to Svolvær Airport , directly on Lofoten.
You can also go by train from Stockholm/Gothenburg to Narvik then take a Ferry from Narvik to Svolvær.
We live at Skårungen, 3km outside Kabelvåg. A cozy hotel located right by the Fjord. There is an outdoor spa with a sauna and hot tub.
• Skis with ski touring bindings or splitboard
• Climbing skins
• Poles, adjustable with big baskets
• Ski touring boots
• Back pack, about 30-45 litres
• Clothes for skiing
• Two baselayers
• Down jacket or fleece lightweight
• Extra gloves
• Ski goggles
• Sun block (minimum factor SPF 20)
If you have any questions about the trip you can contact us @
+47 (0) 702 77 77 19